5th Grade STEM Resources
STEM is becoming a cherished time in our classroom! Because we have SO much to cram in during the year, I’m only able to do one STEM project a month right now. Hopefully I can increase that number next year, but this strategy still gives us 10 STEM sessions in 2014-15.
Here are the STEM projects and resources I’m going to be using, as well as some other ones that I found on TpT that I think would be really great. There are a few main sellers that make top projects, so you’ll see some of the same stores many times throughout the list. Enjoy!
– STEM Starter Kit by Ivy Taul, Free
– Draw an Engineer STEM Connection by Frederick Hellbusch, Free
– Engineering Center Poster by Zteacher, Free
– Engineering Design Process Mini Foldable by Cassie Carr, Free
– Labels for STEM Journals by Kim Coker, Free
– STEM Interactive Science Journal Labels by Pepper’s Picks, Free
– Chevron STEM Bulletin Board Circles by Pepper’s Picks, Free
– STEM Lab Reflection Printable by Pepper’s Picks, Free
– STEM Posters with Science Kids by Pepper’s Picks, Free
– STEM Colleges and Careers Lesson by Dustin Chambers, Free
– STEM Career Research and Application by Mary Beth Graham, Free
– STEM Challenge Lab Sheet by CreateTeachShare, Free
– STEM Class Chant by Timothy Carey, Free
– STEM Class Chant Poster by Timothy Carey, Free
– STEM Design Cycle Graphic Organizer by Smart Chick, Free
– STEM Student Role Sheets by Smart Chick, Free
– ‘I Can’ Statement Posters for STEM and NGSS by Smart Chick, Free
– STEM Monsters Poster by Science Demo Guy, Free
– Growing a STEM Classroom by Smart Chick-great blog to follow for ideas on implementing STEM!
– Fairy Tale Science: Jack and the Parachute by More Than a Worksheet, Free
– STEM at Camp by Get Caught Engineering, Free
– Solar Energy Cooking STEM Challenge by Schoolyard Science, Free
– STEM Challenges with Vladimir the Science Reindeer by The Simply Scientific Classroom, Free
– Gingerbread Man Trap by Smart Chick, Free
– Leprechaun Trap by Smart Chick, Free
– Gumdrop Structure Inquiry by STEM Mom, Free
– Tall Towers STEM Challenge by Diane Everson and Matt Smith, Free
– Don’t Loose Your Marbles STEM Challenge by Diane Everson, Free
– Gliders STEM Challenge by Diane Everson and Matt Smith, Free
– Touchdown by PBS Kids, Free
– Egg Bungee by Rachel K, Free
– Pumpkin Launchers by eGFI, Free
– NASA STEM Challenges by NASA, Free
– Smart Chick STEM Challenges: Huge variety, different prices. I LOVE these challenges!
– Get Caught Engineering Challenges: Again, a huge variety at different prices.